Well, after months of trying to ignore Brodie's attempts at going to the potty on his own (I just wasn't ready yet), I finally succumbed to the potty training days. And I must say, Brodie did exceptionally well. I'm so proud of him! It was definitely a consuming task. All we did for several days was talk about the potty and if his pants were dry, but all in all it was a much better experience than I expected. In fact, he hasn't had many accidents- if any at all- since we first started training. Amazing, really, that after 2 years of being in diapers he is now officially in big boy underwear. Way to go Brodie!!! Here he is dancing in his big boy underwear.

Given the need to remain in close proximity to the potty, we spent a lot of time finding things to occupy our time around the house. Brodie exercised his creative genes quite a bit (as you can see him coloring at his art table below)

I could not resist posting this picture of Brodie in the kiddie pool (without a swim diaper I might add :) Maybe we are a little biased, but he is such a handsome, blue eyed boy...
2 comments:
Way to go BRODIE!!! We know that is a great accomplishment!
He is such a cutie! Wish we could have a playdate together for our families.
Miss y'all!
the moores
No, you're not biased! He REALLY IS a handsome, blue-eyed boy! Yeah for big boy underwear!!!
Post a Comment