Uncle Chad gave Brodie this bat and some new balls for Christmas and guess who loves the game of baseball????? Yes, Kyle does, but Brodie does too! Like father like son, they are so cute together! Brodie learned very quickly how to hit the ball and to Kyle's surprse, Brodie even pitches back so that Kyle can hit too! In fact, last month Brodie pitched a fast ball to Kyle (I won't tell you if Kyle hit it or not :) and Kyle's exact words were, "This is great! I never thought I would be playing real ball with my 2 1/2 year old." These videos are short, but at least they get my point across.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Brodie is going to be the next Tiger Woods, only so much cooler because he will be playing baseball instead of golf. And I just hope he remembers his favorite Aunt Heather along the way.
Post a Comment