
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Hill Country Get Away
Two weeks ago we headed to West Texas for a friend's wedding out at LLYC (a Christian Camp where I used to work)...it was beautiful and brought back so many wonderful memories for me. Another huge plus was that we got to stay with some great friends who live in Fredericksburg. Jill and I have been best buds since high school so I always enjoy getting to be with her (and her family too!). She and her husband, Russell, have 2 boys so Brodie had a BLAST- surprise, surprise :) Brodie, almost 3 yrs, is right in between their boys, 1.5 yrs & 4.5 yrs, so it was a perfect spread; they played so well together. Brodie cried when it was time to leave his friends and has asked several times since then if we can go back for another visit. I guess another trip to Fredericksburg might be in order this summer! Thanks Tabors for having us in your home; we had a fabulous time.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment