Sunday, October 25, 2009

San Francisco Sans Parents

Well, as stated in the previous post, Brodie flew up to San Fran with Birdie & Scoops for the second part of his 10 day vacation. Birdie was so great to journal everyday so that I could really get a glimpse of ALL that they got to do and the cute things that were said, etc. Thanks Birdie! I love reading about all the fun things that Joy had planned for them to do- pumpkin patches, crafts, dancing, bouncy houses, parks, etc. I think just these few pictures will speak for themselves. Thanks Hancocks (and Birdie & Scoops) for loving on Brodie and showing him such a good time! Brodie wants to know when he can come back :)



1 comment:

Dave, Kristen, Katelyn, Anna, and Ben McCurdy said...

Those pictures make ME want to go to San Francisco and visit your family! What fun!