On January 11, 2003 Kyle and I were married in Wimberley Texas...and what a sweet day it was! We celebrate our special day in some way every year (sometimes it's elaborate and sometimes not so much- it just depends on our situation, but that's not the point anyway!) so this year we celebrated in Austin. My brother and sister in law kept Brodie for a night (thanks guys!) and we stayed in a hotel on Town Lake! It was a fun night "away" as we revisited some of the places that are near and dear to our hearts. We had a nice meal at PF Changs- the same one we ate at the night we were engaged! We strolled around town lake and even spent some time at Mt. Bonnell, where Kyle got down on one knee in August 2002. Did I mention that the proposal was a COMPLETE surprise? Fun times for sure! Here's our picture on Mt. Bonnell...a little close but what do you expect when you take your own picture???

Brodie had some fun as well! He got to play, play, play with his cousin Brooks and that always makes for some fun times. Check them out in the colorful tent...


Chad, Brodie, & Brooks playing, "Where's Brodie???"
Hint: look at Chad's shirt :)
1 comment:
What a great pic of y'all! Y'all are adorable! Love Mt. Bonnell! Happy belated Anniversary! I still think your wedding was one of the prettiest and most romantic ones I have been too. Thinking of y'all~
Post a Comment