Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fun Times At Six Flags

We got to spend some good time with Birdie & Scoops over Mother's Day Weekend when they came to Dallas for their good friend's b-day celebration. We had a great time at Six Flags...brought back LOTS of fun memories for my parents since we took a family vacation to Six Flags way back when (seriously, I think I was 7 or 8)! Brodie was brave and wanted to ride every ride that he could (mom was thankful for those height rules!). Below are a few pictures to give a snapshot of our day at the big park. And what a double blessing that we got to celebrate Mother's Day together on Sunday! I'm so incredibly grateful! We love you Birdie & Scoops!


1 comment:

Dave, Kristen, Katelyn, Anna, and Ben McCurdy said...

How fun! It looks like you guys had a great time!