It's official!! I am beginning a 3 year journey towards a new career in accounting. May 27th marks my first day back in school after an eight year hiatus. Almost a decade ago, I graduated from Texas A&M with a Bachelor's in Biology (very close to Magna or Summa Cum Laude status...I graduated Thank The Laude). If all goes according to plan, I will graduate in May 2011 with a Master's in Professional Accounting degree and be eligible to sit for the CPA exam. The video below captures my nervous aniticipation as this time approaches...
Hopefully none of my professors will ever respond to my answers in this manner...
Thursday, May 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is awesome - two good ole Billy Madison videos! Good luck with school!
It IS awesome Kyle! I am living proof, you can survive graduate school, tell Jill to give John a call for how she can survive... ;) -Pamela
Great videos! Good luck with school Kyle. I'm thinking about going back myself. Is this a Fall 2008 thing?
Post a Comment