Sunday, May 25, 2008

Water, Water Everywhere

On Friday afternoon, my friend Kristen and I took our little ones (Katelyn and Brodie) to the Splash Park in North Dallas. We met up with several other friends and had a ball watching the kids play in the water. What a perfect outing for everyone as the Texas heat approaches.

Baby Cara, Brodie, and Baby Kate (how Brodie refers to Katelyn)



Having fun!!!



Brodie, Jake, & Jake

3 comments:

Dave, Kristen, Katelyn, Anna, and Ben McCurdy said...

Love that picture of Brodie smiling so big!! Katelyn had a great time! Thanks for inviting us!

Anonymous said...

Brodie looks so big...I can't believe he is almost 2! I can't wait to see y'all this summer. Love you - Aunt Heather

Kristin McNeil said...

hey jill and kyle,
kristin 'wildner' from camp here... been following your blog for a bit. what a handsome little man you have wandering your home!