You should post more pictures "just because". You know I love to see pictures of my nephew. He is too cute and growing too fast! The next time I get to see him will probably be in the summer, and he will be almost 3!!! Love y'all - Aunt Heather
How cute!! He is growing up so fast! Sending y'all lots of love from Kansas :) Would love for y'all to come visit - our boys would have such a blast with him!
3 comments:
Omigosh! Could I please get a pair of those precious red cowboy boots?!!
You should post more pictures "just because". You know I love to see pictures of my nephew. He is too cute and growing too fast! The next time I get to see him will probably be in the summer, and he will be almost 3!!! Love y'all - Aunt Heather
How cute!! He is growing up so fast! Sending y'all lots of love from Kansas :) Would love for y'all to come visit - our boys would have such a blast with him!
Post a Comment