Friday, August 7, 2009

Saturday in the Park

Last Saturday, as a last minute surprise, we decided to take Brodie to Six Flags. Oh my, had I known that afterwards he was going to ask us 20 times a day to take him back I may have reconsidered our surprise! Just kidding. But seriously, he had SO much fun that he now has a hard time falling asleep at night b/c he gets excited just thinking about Six Flags. We weren't sure if he would take to the rides or not, but apparently they were no problem for him. He loved them all...especially "flying" the airplanes. I guess we'll be making a trip back there in the next few months...or however long we can stand saying no to Brodie's pleas to go back :) Only next time Kyle and I will have to find a way to ride a few of the grown up rides. Guess we know why Brodie likes them so much! Check out our little (big) man!


1 comment:

Team Hoff said...

Oh my gosh...seeing those pictures brought back so many memories - especially the picture of Kyle and Brodie on the mini mine-train. I'm sure Brodie would love Holiday in the Park this winter. They even bring in a snow machine for a snow hill! Although, it sounds like he might not be able to wait that long!