Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Brodie is 4!!!!

And the years continue to fly by! How is our little guy already 4 years old??? Someone please tell me that it slows down sometime in the very near future!!! I know, I know...I've heard that it only speeds up. I can't imagine. Amazing, really. Brodie's b-day, July 12th, fell on a Monday this year so we decided to wait until the weekend to have his party. But we managed to make his actual b-day pretty fun as well (nothing quite like 'the day' right?). First, the 3 of us met at Chick-fil-A for lunch since it is one of Brodie's favorites! He was quick to let the servers know that it was his birthday and they were so kind to give him a balloon and a toy! Then that evening we headed to see his first movie at the theatre, Toy Story 3. He thought it was, by far, "the coolest treat EVER!"- his words exactly. He didn't move for almost 2 hours and only made a peep when he was laughing or saying, "Awesome!" It was a really fun day for all of us.

Happy Birthday Brodie! You are such a joy and a true blessing from the Lord. We remain eternally grateful to God for allowing us to raise you and love you more than we ever thought possible. Love You...Always!




No comments: