Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Brodie's Vacation- Part I

Recently, Brodie spent a week in Corpus and had a ball with Birdie and Scoops! I was able to be there & enjoy the fun for 1/2 of the time and happened to capture some cute pictures along the way :) Brodie's cousins joined him (in Corpus) for the 2nd 1/2 of the week & the fun only intensified. Pretty cool way to end the last weeks of summer if I do say so myself. I'm not sure, but it looks like they are having a GREAT time...what do you think?!!!

Thanks Birdie & Scoops for a fabulous week!

Scoops & Brodie

I sure love these people!!!

After hitting a hole in one!!!

Fun at the beach

Bryan, Dawson, Megan, & Brodie

1 comment:

Rusty Fincke said...

It's crazy how fast Brodie is growing up. Hope you guys are doing well and that God is blessing you and your family!