Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Brodie's Vacation- Part 2

So after Brodie spent a week in Corpus, he got to travel to Austin with his cousins and stay at their house for another week! Wow...talk about not wasting any fun as a 4 year old! I'm still not sure what they did all day everyday because when Kyle & I would call, Brodie had to be forced to come to the phone (thus short converstaions)! He seriously didn't want to miss out on anything. But I will say that knowing he was having the time of his life helped our hearts while we were back in Dallas working (that's a LONG time to be away from our little guy!). No doubt....this was a memory making 2 week vacation for the Brodester! I LOVE these pictures of him with his cousins in Austin. It doesn't quite look like he's missing his Mom & Dad :) Thanks Hancocks for hosting Brodie and allowing him to be part of your family fun!








No comments: