Monday, September 20, 2010

Go Rangers!

Back in January, Chad asked me if I would try to get company tickets to the Yankees vs Rangers game in September. At the time, I didn't realize how hard it would be to actually get these tickets, but come August I was so thankful that I had been on the list for 8 months. Because the Rangers have done so well this year, the number of fans has grown and now everyone wants to attend the games....especially the one against the Yankees! We were grateful to be able to attend and it was so much fun! The game went into extra innings- 13 to be exact- and lasted until 1am (we were also thankful that Brodie & Brooks were not with us this time). It was soooo worth it when Cruz hit a homer to win the game! Awesome!

Chad, Heather, & Brooks stayed with us on Sat/Sun and helped us cheer for Brodie at his 1st ever soccer game. Thanks Hoffman's for a great weekend!


Chad & Kyle... seasoned analysts keeping Yankees fans in check


Rangers celebrating "Walk-Off" style against Yankees (13th inning)


Uncle Chad & Brooks cheering for Brodie


Precious Cousins


Brodie "shaving" for Brooks....don't forget to look in the mirror!


No comments: