There is nothing quite like the weather in Texas! It was only 4 days ago that we were enjoying the sunny, 75 degree weather at the park. Ice is layered on the sidewalks and streets and the temperature here today is 16 degrees! Because of the ice, schools and many businesses (like mine and Kyle's) were cancelled so we got to sleep in, stay in our PJ's, and watch movies all day. Yea right- not with a boy who has lots of energy to expend! We did play indoors mostly- lots of games, we read books, worked on projects, etc.- but there was no stopping my 2 boys from playing outside in the ICE. They played soccer and loved every minute of it...even in the freezing wind (wind chill was 0 degrees!). I could barely even stand having to open the door just to take a few pictures. I obviously don't do very well w/ the below freezing temps. I'll take it though if it means I get a few more days at home with my family :)
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment