Brodie and I headed to Austin for the first half of spring break to spend some time with family. Actually, my sister and her hubby were on vacation so my parents were there w/ the Hancock kids. We had a wonderful time and I feel like I got to know the Hancock kids a little better. I mean, I know them and have always loved being around them, but there's something to say about being with kids around the clock for 4 days, without their parents. You just get to know them on a deeper level....which is a good thing & I'm thankful for the time we had together. We spent a ton of time at a couple of parks, hit a bounce house, went out for yogurt, and played lots of b-ball. And...we got to see a Texas baseball game. That was definitely one of the highlights! Brodie talks about his cousins daily; we can't wait to see them more over the summer!
At Bat: Bryan, Dawson, Brooks, Brodie, & Megan; On Deck: Scoops & In the Hole: Heather, Delaney, & Chad
No comments:
Post a Comment