
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Holiday in The Park
The day after we returned from our Christmas travels, Kyle took Brodie to Six Flags. They met Brodie's cousins there and of course, had a great time! It was really cold though, and I think the boys were a bit tired from all the traveling so they only stayed for a couple of hours. Brodie is very excited to know that, for Christmas, Nana gave us year long passes to the park so we can go anytime we want- for however long we want! Yipppee! Let us know if you're ever going and we might just tag along :) After all, it is one of Brodie's favorite places to go in Dallas/Fort Worth! Thanks Nana!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am thrilled that you will be able to head on over to Six Flags any time you get the notion. Hopefully, I will get to join in the fun one day when you go. Love spending time with the Fab Three!
Post a Comment