Monday, January 10, 2011

All About the Candy Canes

This year we spent the week between Christmas and New Year's in Corpus to celebrate the holidays with the Hoffman/Hancock crew. I have always loved Christmas (for lots of reasons), but I never imagined it would be so much fun as a parent....especially with 6 cousins celebrating at the same time. What a blessing! They all got tons of toys for Christmas and Birdie & Scoops were brave enough to take them ALL to see Yogi Bear. I wish I had a picture of them filling up a whole row at the theatre in their 3D glasses:) I had to sneak in for quick peak- pretty cute! The rest of us adults got to see a different movie- something Kyle and I don't do very often so it was wonderful to me! And my mom took the girls out for massages and pedicures one day while my Dad took the guys to play golf- ahhh! A piece of heaven for sure!
Thanks Birdie & Scoops for hosting us all...we love you!


Brooks (2.5), Brodie (just shy of 4.5), Megan (4.75), Delaney (2 months), Dawson (7.5), Bryan (7.5)

Can you feel the love???

Birdie w/ 2 of her pum'kins
B w/ his Scoops

The kids favorite night time activity

Brodie is so sweet w/ Delaney- he loves to hold her

No comments: