Every year, the first weekend of December is the big Angel Tree party that we throw on behalf of Interstate Batteries and part of my job is to make it happen, so to speak. It's a fun responsibility and I love serving the families....it's just a lot of work, especially when working part-time hours. In fact, it's pretty much impossible during the week leading up to the party. So Birdie came to the rescue for me AGAIN. She drove up after Thanksgiving and spent the week with us. Kyle and I worked long hours and she took care of ALL the "parent responsibilities." She took Brodie to school, cooked, cleaned, played with Brodie (of course!), and even found time to help B with a big school project that was due. AND she even helped decorate our house for Christmas! Whew. I am so very, very blessed to have such an incredible mom! Brodie was thrilled to have so much time with her and he was super excited that she got to see him play in his first (ever) b-ball game. Good times. Thanks Birdie....we appreciate YOU so much!
Heading out the door for school
Celebrating a WONDERFUL report card....Brodie chose to eat at Taco Bueno, his favorite :) Guess I should be thankful...one day he'll probably choose Three Forks!
Go #10....on his way to shoot a goal (and 2 pts it was!)
Dancing to music while out looking at Christmas lights
No comments:
Post a Comment