
We spent Memorial Day 2007 doing one of our favorite things...spending quality time with friends. Jill coaxed me into reading Gary Chapman's The Five Love Languages several years ago and we both discovered that our primary love language is quality time. In the picture above Brodie is shown with Rachel and Chris Shelton and Andy and L'erin Krawiec. It was a fun time at Cafe Brazil (a great breakfast dive similar to Kerbey Lane in Austin). You can't beat sharing good food with great people. All of the people in the picture have a previous or current connection to T Bar M in New Braunfels and we either began or strengthened our relationships there.

Andy and L'erin were just married last weekend in Garden Ridge. They made a short trip to Dallas this weekend because Captain Random (Jason Nesmith) tied the knot with Nigel on Sunday evening. Andy is currently managing the day to day operations and construction of T Bar M's Camp Amazon in Iquitos, Peru. He and L'erin will be returning to Peru for another couple years to finish the project. Jill and I miss seeing Andy more regularly but know the Lord is doing and will continue to do amazing things thru him and L'erin. Andy and I first met our senior year of high shool. He had attended (I believe) five high schools in four years. Luckily we made a connection through baseball and quickly developed a close friendship. Andy is one of those guys I could sit and swap old stories with for hours (maybe even days) because he has a way of making everyday life memorable. He is another friend that I count as a huge blessing in my life.

We capped off Memorial Day with a birthday celebration/ fun night with our community group. Meghan's birthday was yesterday so we all gathered @ La Hacienda to celebrate her special day. Again, good quality time with great people. A good portion of our community group is shown here.
1 comment:
I know Andy from Baylor. Ha, the world is a small place.
Post a Comment